Best Constructive iPad Tips
iPad is one of the world’s most famous and popular tablets. With amazing new features, great processor, retina display and two video cameras. It is becoming the first choice of millions of people around the globe. It has many great apps and it runs on the latest version of IOS. We will give you some exceptional amazing tips for iPad.
- First tip is that if you want to create folder in iPad hold the app on the tablet until it jiggles then drag it over another app and release it. The iPad will create the folder and both the apps will be in single folder. You can also rename the folder according to your will.
- Another tip is about accessing all the running apps in iPad. Double click the home button and it will show all the running apps. To close app in iPad tap in this bar on the app and app will be closed. It is better to close all the unnecessary apps, which will save a lot of battery power.
- Insert password in iPad in order to secure your data. All of your secured data will be erased if someone puts wrong password for 10 times which ensures your privacy on the tablet.
Set pop up alerts in iPad
by going to Settings > Notifications, you can decide which apps can pop up alerts, which have notifications at the top of the screen, and which appear in Notification Center This means you can make sure that noisy apps don’t clog things up for you, and you notice the important things.
- One useful tip is that your iPad supports a VPN connection. To configure VPN connection in iPad, go to Settings, then General > Network and select the VPN and move the slider to on, then add a VPN configuration with your server and account details.
- If you are tired of getting messages about to join open Wi-Fi networks go to the Settings and disable Ask to join the network option and you will get rid of the messages instantly.
- If battery percentage is diverting your attention you can close it easily. To turn off battery notification in iPad Go to Settings, General, Usage and you can turn it off here.
- Here is a tip for writing in capital letters in iPad, just double tap on the shift key and you can write the whole word or phrase in capital letters.