Best Tips and Tricks for Microsoft Word
Microsoft word is the world’s most famous text editor and document publisher. Therefore MS word has different versions and it has some awesome features and functions. Hence it is very essential program for business professionals. It is must now in almost every field whether its education, banking, government institutions. The latest version of MS word is 2010 and it is widely used in the world today.Because it has some great functions and features, mostly people do not know about many features of MS word.
Here you can learn some amazing tips about MS word, and these tips and tricks are particular for the 2010 version of MS word.
- If you want to turn the text into the upper case or lower case and title case letters. It is very easy job and you will only have to press shift+F3 shortcut for this purpose. While writing in MS word it is required to turn the letters most of the times and if you use this shortcut it will be very helpful and you will not be distracted.
- People use MS Word as a simple Notepad or other simple text editor. It means MS Word will not let you know about your mistakes in typing and spelling and more. You’ll get the full typing control in MS Word. Follow the below steps carefully to do this:
- First open MS Word and go to Word Options by clicking the Office Button
- Now, in the new popup box, navigate to Proofing and then click on Auto Correct Options
- In the next box, just uncheck all the Auto-Correct items to get full control on typing in MS Word.
- In a document it is very easy to add a caption in an image. The Caption in Ms Word very important and can be used for many purposes, like it indicates that the picture is about or when you inserted multiple photos, it is used to keep track of numbering.
- The quick access toolbar is used to access the important and most used tools very quickly. It is located on the top left corner of the MS word page. If you want to customize Quick Access Toolbar: click on its button and select the tools you want to access quickly. You can also browse more tools to be added in this toolbar by clicking on More Commands.
- These tips will certainly help you in typing in MS word.