Tips and tricks for Whatsapp
Tips and tricks for Whatsapp ! Whatsapp is a very popular social network and its popularity is increasing day after day. You can imagine why Facebook has bought Whatsapp for an astonishing 19 million dollars. There are several great features of this messenger which distinguish it from other messengers. If you want to learn more about it and get more out of Whatsapp.
Here are some interesting and useful tricks and tips about using Whatsapp:-
- If you do not want that the other user should know about when you were last seen on Whatsapp that is shown by default, you need to disable last seen time option. You can simply go to the settings>chat settings>advance and set Last seen time stamp to off. The defect is that you can’t watch the added users last time seen option.
- While the users who are using android will have to use Hide Whatsapp Status and it will disable the Wi-Fi and data connection when you open Whatsapp.
- If you want to send some public messages privately then on the top left hand corner of your Whatsapp Chats window, just below the search bar, you’ll notice a Broadcast Lists. Tap on it for the option to create a new list of contacts you want your message to go out to, and message away like you would normally.
- If you want to back up your Whatsapp chat while using iOS you will have to go to ‘’Settings’’ then to ‘’Chat settings’’ and then to ‘’chat back up’’ and press it. While on android you will have to go in ‘’Chat Settings’’ and then in ‘’Back up Conversation’’ and then you will need to use a file manager to copy the media folders /SD card/Whatsapp/Media.
If someone is sneaking through your Whatsapp there are ways to lock your Whatsapp, android users can use Whatsapp Lock while blackberry users can use Lock for Whatsapp to lock their phones. On both the application works similarly and you will have to put in a password or to protect it by pin in case of Whatsapp Lock.
- To change your phone number on Whatsapp just Go to Settings > Account > Change number. Enter your old phone number in the top field and then your new phone number in the bottom field. Then press done. Verify your new Whatsapp phone number, and all your chat history, groups and so on will be migrated to the new number.