How to Increase Rank of Your Blog or Website
Alexa is a website which can measure rank of all the websites. It is updated daily and provides information about the web. Bloggers and advertisers always invest on any blog or website after checking it on Alexa. Every blogger has information about Alexa. Actually, the Alexa rank does not put any impact on your Google Rank, Page Rank, Domain Authority and Page Authority or Blog Traffic. However, it could be helpful to categorize that which website is performing best. Here are few tips by which you can increase Alexa Rank of your blog.
These tips are checked and experimented and these tips will work fine and will give you the results :-
- In the first tip you need to visit the Alexa and add your website or blog with it. In return you will get a file or code from the website to verify the identity and ownership of the blog or website. Add the Alexa code in to your blog’s root directory; the Alexa will track the performance and ownership confirmation. In addition it will also let you know about the real owner of the blog or website.
- Just above as mentioned that Alexa measures the website ranking by the hits pass from their system. So, you need to install Alexa tool bar for your browser and also tell your friends, visitors and members of your blog to install Alexa tool bar. Then it will be helpful to increase Alexa rank of your blog for sure.
- All the visitors cannot install Alexa toolbar and a good way is to add Alexa widget on your blog for better ranking. By this way advertisers will know about your website and revenue of your blog will increase.
- Content is the most important thing in the blogging. If the quality of the content is good more and more viewers will visit your blog and hence Alexa rank of your blog will increase. So always write excellent and useful content on the blog.
- An important trick regarding increasing the rank is to write the reviews about Alexa, it will be a huge plus point.
- Use social networking sites Facebook, reddit and others to increase the viewers which will ultimately increase your blog’s rank. Do not spam too much.
- Tell the visitors and your friends to review and rate the blog on the Alexa. This tip can really help in increasing rank of your blog.
- Another tip is that Targeted traffic could be helpful for you. Whenever you will receive traffic from other Bloggers or Tech lovers it helps to increase Alexa rank of your blog, since, many bloggers do have Alexa Toolbar installed.