Photoshop Face Cracks Tips
The adobe Photoshop is really amazing software and it has raised the standards of editing and photo manipulating.Hence everyone loves this program and its amazing features. It is very easy to use and everyone can use it easily. For professional photographers and advertisement companies it is a very important tool for photo editing and other purposes. People use to try new and different things on the adobe Photoshop. The photo editing is increasingly becoming hobby of most of the people. If you want to create crack looks in the photo in Photoshop CS6 there is a cool tip which can be used. This method can be used in any other version of the Photoshop. But you will find CS6 version very advanced and professional than the other versions.
The effect of Photoshop Face Cracks creating on face in Photoshop CS6 is not very difficult, and it is a fun thing to change the face in this software, and the face looks very cool,
follow the following tips and you can easily learn the method :-
- First of all open a photo in the Photoshop.
- Now open the web and type ‘’cracks on the wall’’ and view the images. Then download any image of wall of your choice wish has cracks in it.
- Above the portrait image paste the downloaded crack image.
- You will find a box called Layers in the right side corner. Both the images can be viewed there which you have loaded. Put the crack image layer on top of the portrait image.
- After doing that select the layer image in the layers box and go to the drop down menu right on top of the layer box. Various options will appear there like, Lighten, Soft light, Hard light, Linear etc. Go on the multiply option and click on it and it will directly give the crack look to the selected portrait image.
- If you want to remove or decrease the unnecessary cracks from the face, go to the history brush and click on it.
Hence now if you want to edit other photo drag it in the Photoshop and give it a crack look. Hope you find these tips useful and do share it with others. Also feel free to leave any comments or suggestions.