Run Android Apps in Google Chrome
If you want to play and download android apps on your chrome you can do it by using different emulators. But you can also download and play android applications on the chrome without using any emulators. If you want to play any game you will find it very easy to play on goggle chrome browser. The only thing you have to do is to add an extension to the goggle chrome and you can play any android application. Few important tips are shared here for you to learn how to run android apps on chrome.
The tip is that you have to add archon extension to your chrome browser and you can play easily all the android apps and games on your pc. In order to do so you will have to download Archone from the web. The file size is bigger and it might take some time to download. After downloading the extension click on the view in folder in the download items.
To approach the file easily paste it to your desktop and then extract the zip folder.
- Go to the Settings in goggle chrome browser in the top right corner and go to the more tools option and then to the Extensions.
- In the extension menu tick the Developer Mode.
- After marking that you will view more options in the windows. Go to the Load Unpacked Extension and click on it and you will get a dialog box and select the file from your computer. Select the downloaded file and press OK.
- The extension will then appear on the desktop. After that you will have to download Twerk app on chrome which is APK package builder for the Archone.
- Now go to the apps in chrome and click on newly added twerk to open it.
- You can now drag any android app in order to convert it; you will have to fill some details related about the apps.
- After filling these details click on the Pink Android Button and a confirmation tab will appear, so you should choose the place where you want to keep the file.
- ‘’Your App Name as Built’’ notification will appear on the screen.
- Now, again open Google Chrome head over extension section by Clicking herechrome://extensionsand then Click on Load Unpacked Extension then a pop up will get appear where you are supposed to browse the converted APK file which you have converted using Twerk in above step.
- After finishing that, open a new tab and write this URL chrome: //apps.
You will find an Android app icon there, click on it and enjoy android apps on your chrome browser.