Run YouTube Video on VLC Media Player
VLC media player is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices, and network streaming protocols. It is one of the best and freeware multimedia players with endless features. The VLC Media Player is basically a feature rich media player and also supports almost all types of video formats. The VLC Media Player is very much popular just because it is fast, powerful and is completely available for free use.
VLC Media Player has the ability to play all kinds of videos and it can also let you to play YouTube videos directly without leaving the VLC Media Player window. It is one of the most amazing feature of VLC Media Player and you can’t find that on other media players.
VLC media player can access to:
- “Photos/Media/Files” to browse media files.
- It can “read phone standing AN identity”, so as to pause music throughout incoming calls.
- It can “modify or delete the contents of your USB storage”, so as to permit deletion of files.
- It can “read the contents of your USB storage”, in order to browse your media files thereon.
- It can “full network access”, to open network streams.
- It can “control vibration”, so as to supply UI feedback once seeking within the audio player.
- It can “prevent phone from sleeping” so as to stop… your phone from sleeping.
- It can “change your audio settings”, so as to alter audio volume.
- It can “modify system settings”, so as to permit you to alter your audio ringtone.
How to play you tube videos in VLC Media Player
- w8 Then, click on Media option in the menu bar and then select Open Network Stream option.
- After entering the URL of your YouTube video in the URL box then click on Play button.
- That’s it! You are done! Now, you will be watching your favorite YouTube video in your VLC Media Player.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume and brightness. So, this was all about how to play YouTube videos in VLC Media Player. I hope that now you will be able to easily play your favorite YouTube videos or entire playlists in your VLC Media Player.