How to Setup Internet Settings of Android Phones
Setup Internet Settings of Android Phones.There are dozens of smart phone manufacturing companies that uses the Android Operating system. The world’s most used operating system in smart devices is the Google Operating system Android. Many Android smart phones supports 3g and 4g mobile network but with proper internet settings according to the Network Operators. Mobile internet is very helpful when people are out of desktop and can use it on the android phone to load the web pages, install the map apps, upload photos or check the Face book. Naturally it’s not useful if the device has no 3G connection. Sometimes there create a problem with network, when it checked the service status in changing any settings of a new phone. If SIM-card is moved to a new device then it might be sent the
Android settings for internet, but this doesn’t always happen smoothly and it simply fails.
- Select the settings menu of the Android smart phone. This can be performed by an icon in the apps menu in any Android phone and sometime by the notification bar.
- In the settings bar, need to search the wireless and network setting. Most of the devices, click the ‘More’ button, but this may not be same for the selective device.
- When found the wireless and network setting press on the Mobile Networks option.
- The mobile data option should be is ticked. This might solve the If not, click on the Access Point Names (APN) on android device.
- People may already have different APNs to choose from. So it can be fixed the problem by selecting the right one. If this doesn’t effective then press the menu button in corner and choose New APN.
- Here need to fill all the details for particular network. Need to contact with network operator for this or try a Google search for them. Select the details and Press Save in the menu.
- Now new APN will show up in the list to select. Give it some time to connect and should have the internet connection. If still don’t have connection, check the APN details that correctly entered.
The Android phone operating system for android phone and devices is ready to provide easy access to an online content, including email check, social networking, blog posting and financial work. To take the best advantages of Internet apps available on the Android phone, need connect the device to the Internet with wireless Internet networks. This enables people to browse the Web at much as they need for daily work.