Tips to Solve Slow Charging Issue in smart phones
Today the smart phones have amazing and unique features than the previous models. But sometimes the user faces the problem of slow charging and consuming of battery power in less time. This problem occurs because of various reasons. Slow charging can damage the battery of your smart phone also. If you are facing this issue then do not worry, you can learn some tips to avoid facing this problem.
Tips on solving the slow charging issues in the smart phones:
- The main reason of slow battery charging of smart phones is using of the duplicated charger. Since the flow of voltage is set in the original charger of that smart phone, when you will use the duplicated charger either it will provide extra voltage or low voltage to the smart phone. It will result in the slow charging and damaging of original battery. So always use the original manufactured charger according to the Smartphone version for best charging.
- People usually use to charge their smart phones with the Laptop or in the car with the travelling charger that also results in slow battery charging. It’s the same case as mentioned above always use the original charger for charging your smart phones always. Laptops and computers also generate low voltage and it takes about 4 to 5 hours to completely charge your device.
- If you are using the original charger for charging your smart phones but using the duplicated USB cable then this will also result in slow charging. Original USB cable is as necessary as the original charger for the regular charging of your Smartphone. So always use the original charger along with the original USB cable for charging your smart phones.
- Always use the original company make charger with similar AC and DC If you come across with different voltages then you can check the charging rate through the
- Go to Settings
- Tap on Battery
- Check it is charging over AC or charging with USB.
- The users left many apps unclosed most of the times, and when they apply the charger at that time it will charge very slowly. So always check the apps are closed on your smart phone and after that charge the device.
- The Wi-Fi consumes very large amount of smart phone’s battery, so turn it off always when it is not needed, it will also quicken the process of charging of your smart phone.