Tips to Recover Deleted Facebook Messages, Pictures and Videos
Facebook is a very popular social media network and is used by the majority of people around the world. Its popularity is increasing day by day and people connect and chat with their friends through this. People also upload and share their pictures and videos on their page. But sometimes by mistake they delete their messages, videos and pictures from their profile page. Hence many people think that their lost pictures or videos can never be restored or recovered, but the thing is that it is not true as there is a trick to recover all Facebook deleted pictures and videos.
This tip is a part of facebook, but generally people do not know this feature. Therefore when you will use this feature on the facebook, any deleted data can be recovered on your account. Facebook archives save all of your information which can be downloaded any time you want. The tips about recovering your messages and pictures are very simple.
Therefore follow the tips accurately the data will be recovered in no time:-
- First of all open the facebook and sign in to your account.
- Then proceed to the General Account Settings.
- In the General Account Settings, after the temperature settings box, you will see a text written as download a copy of your Facebook data.
- Click on that option and you will see Start My Archive Option, and then click on it.
- A new window will appear on screen and in this window you will have to type your facebook account password. This is for the security reasons.
- After typing submit it.
- Now a link will be sent to your e-mail address which is associated with your facebook account. This link consists of all of your entire facebook account data.
- After sometime open your e-mail account and you will see an e-mail from Facebook in your inbox, in which you will find the downloaded link.
- Click on that download link and all of your data will be downloaded.
- On completion of downloading, extract the files by Winrar. A folder will appear which will have all of your messages, pictures and videos from the facebook account.
- Open the folder; you will see that all the files will be in html format. So, open any of the files then and you will see that it will be opened in your default browser.