Tips to use two Whatsapp account on single Android device
Technology is advancing very fast and people are adopting new modes and methods for conversation. Mobile phones and smart phones use is increasing day by day. People want to get advanced mobiles and want high tech smart phones with many qualities like dual SIM. The concept of dual SIM is very popular and use of these mobiles is increased drastically. These dual SIM mobiles have made the life easier for many people. Business professionals love to use dual SIM mobiles because in this way they can keep one number for their professional activities and one for their family or friends. And they will have to only carry one mobile phone instead of carrying two mobile phones all the time.
Social websites have also made life very easier. Whatsapp is the prime example of social media networking and it is used across the world for sending messages. People normally have single Whatsapp installed on their android devices when they can easily install two of these. You can use two Whatsapp accounts on a single mobile without even switching the accounts. These accounts can be installed on a single SIM android phone or on a SIM less Android phone/ tablet or which has dual SIM. The best tip to know about the process is installing two Whatsapp on a phone does not requires you to root your phone.
Follow the below mentioned steps and you can get started:-
- Firstly make sure that there are two SIM cards installed in your android device . Which you can activate two Whatsapp accounts.
- Open the original Whatsapp account which is on your phone. Go to the Option and then go to the Settings. Then go to the Chat Settings and back up conversation. The backup tab can be used to take back up of full data along with the contacts stored within it.
- Now access the settings and clear all the memory, so Whatsapp will clear all the memory.
- Further you need to go to SD card and then rename the folder Whatsapp with OGWhatsapp.
- In the next step you need to remove original version of Whatsapp from your mobile.
- Download OGWhatsapp for the Android phone and install it, after this activate the Whatsapp with the previous mobile number which you were originally using on your Whatsapp number
- Whatsapp account will be activated and you will be able to see all the conversations which were on your original Whatsapp number
- Simply download another Whatsapp on your phone from Google Play store two use two accounts.
- Another number on the new downloaded Whatsapp can now be activated and thus you can start enjoying two Whatsapp account on your Android Phone