Whatsapp Updating and Installation Errors in Android
The preferred operating system used by the people across the world is Google operating system “Android”. While the installation of Whatsapp or updating of Whatsapp in Android devices people face the Android error 495.The error is because of some bugs that restrict the operating system to download. Whatsapp allows a certain time period to use a specific version after that time if the Whatsapp users do not update Whatsapp, then they will unable to use the Whatsapp any further. When it comes to update the Whatsapp most of the people comes across a general error Update for “Whatsapp Messenger” could not be downloaded due to an error (495). The reason behind this error is due to improper function of Google Play store and Google Play Services. Now the trick to resolve Android error 495 and updating of Whatsapp needs.
Following steps to perform on your Android device.
- Go to Settings of your Android device
- Then Application Manager or Apps
- Open “All” apps
- Tap on Google Play store and tap on Clear Data and Clear Cache.
- Then return to All apps and tap on Google Service Framework or Google Play Services and tap on Clear Data and Clear Cache.
- Now install or update Whatsapp from Google Play Store.
This is it but if you are still unable to update then uninstall Google Play Store updates first and follow these steps
- Go to system settings of Android device
- Then Accounts, Google, remove your Gmail account.
- Now move again to settings, then Apps, All, Google Play Store and Force stop, Clear data and cache.
- Do the above process with Google Service Framework or Google Play Services and Download Manager.
- Now again move to System Settings, Accounts, Google, and add your Gmail account again.
- Restart your android device and then Accept all the Google terms and setup Google settings.
- Rerun to Google Play Store and update or install Whatsapp.
Your associated Google account with your Android device will be fresh and it will for sure update your Whatsapp Messenger.